Position now closed, thank you for all applications.
DT Hughes Contractors Ltd
The job purpose is to ensure that all Health, Safety and Environmental requirements of D.T Hughes Ltd as indicated in Company Policy and Procedures are met when carrying out utility works. Highway Maintenance Tarmac Operatives will carry out activities as directed by D.T Hughes Project Supervisor/ Manager and to the works instructions supplied in the job pack.
Highway Maintenance Tarmac Operatives will be required to work as part of a versatile highways team, delivering both reactive highway maintenance and planned highway works. They will also have to carry out the following tasks:-
- Responsible for onsite Health and Safety
- Curb laying, prepping for tarmac, path edge laying and general surfacing.
- Liaising with members of the public to ensure that the client’s needs are met.
- Working as part of a team to deliver reactive, emergency and other types of highways works in all weathers.
- Completing the relevant paperwork, risk assessments and vehicle defects.
- Knowledge of relevant Company Policies, Procedures, Method Statements and Risk Assessments
- At least 2 year experience of laying Tarmac, hot roll, laying paving curbs etc
- Appropriate CSCS card or equivalent competency card
- Signing, guarding, traffic management and NRSWA requirements
To apply for the position, or request further information, please email a copy of your CV and covering letter to email@example.com